Tuesday, March 13, 2007

welcome


hey eveyone :-)
Welcome to our brand-new blog!

Stan and I have been blown away by the things God's been teaching us lately, so this is probably going to be mostly a matter of us hashing that out, with some of our escapades thrown in.

Currently, I am still working for my parents as "product manager" (whatever that means!) Basically, I do a lot of stuff for the website, I place orders, and I travel a lot . . .which sounds cool, but really it's just tiring! haha -- It's really a pretty good job, the problem is that it's not a good fit for my passions and it's not where I feel led. So all of that combines to make me not a happy camper when I go to work every day. As a result, I've decided to apply for the Masters of Professional Writing program at Kennesaw University. Now I realize that this doesn't necessarily solve my problem of figuring 0ut what to do with my life; however, it does effectively delay it for 2 years. I'll keep you updated on the status of that as I learn more and hear back from them.

Adam is working very hard (really he is!) to finish up his undergraduate degree so he can be a bonafide chemistry teacher next year. And let me tell you, we are both definitely ready for it! haha. Unfortunately, to get to that point, he has to muddle through some ridiculous classes such as "quantitative analytical chemistry" and "bioinorganic chemistry" -- sounds fun right?

Anyways, we are both excited (and a little scared) because God's been using some really great friends to teach us some stuff about the Bible and community and what that means practically for our lives. So stay tuned for some potentially big changes around here :-)

Sorry this is so long-winded. Hopefully we'll keep it at least somewhat updated so we can post short blurbs rather than novellas :-)

*Maverick is cracking me up right now so I thought I'd post a picture of him!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were going back to school, Becca. That's awesome! I always hear what a brilliant writer you are, so I'm glad you're pursuing that gift. And congrats on the new house!! Wow! It looks great.

    I still hope we will get to see y'all in person someday soon . . . How 'bout a company trip to Cairo this summer? Yes?

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...