Monday, February 4, 2008

It's Official . . .


We're going to be parents!!! I cannot even begin to explain the range of emotions I feel every time I realize this anew. Since hearing/seeing the heartbeat today, the most accurate assessment of my emotions right now would be overwhelmed (although not in a bad way) I am blown away by the realization that God is knitting together a tiny person, complete with a beating heart, inside of me! I am amazed by its ability to make me feel like I could vomit or pass out from exhaustion at any moment. I am scared of being a mom, of making mistakes and messing my kid up . . . but most of all, I am excited to see all the ways God is going to use this new stage of our lives to knit Adam and I even tighter together, to build our faith and dependence on Him, and to draw us into a fuller realization of the depths of His love.

1 comment:

  1. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...