Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm all about the letters


My dad told me I had a slight obsession with letters used in my home decor. Looking around today I realized he might be right. Not that I'm admitting I have a problem or anything.
See exhibit A (our kitchen/breakfast nook), exhibit B (the entry way - no it doesnt SAY anything - it's just random letters) and exhibit C (our fireplace mantel) There's actually a few more letters for decor throughout the house, but I got a little embarrassed and stopped taking pictures of them. I mean really, you'd think I could be a little more creative!

So now that our little one is ALMOST here (seriously - can you believe I'm nearly in my third trimester?!) We are starting to work on her room. So guess how I decided to decorate? Random letters! surprise, surprise . . .

So Sarah (my sister) and I started painting random letters all over the room the other night -- only to discover at the end of all our hard work that we had accidentally written "DAM" on her wall - oops! I know it's the beaver kind of dam and not the curse word, but still . . . I changed the M to an H and now we're good to go. I'm excited with how it looks so far and am even more excited to finish the room up now that Adam's FINALLY coming home!

2 comments:

  1. im not going to lie, i LOVE the stanley in your breakfest nook and hope to copy it one day :)

    Can't wait to see the room finished!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post totally cracked me up, i'm sure baby stanley will unknowingly appreciate the DAH, haha, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...