Thursday, June 12, 2008

Probaby the worst day ever . . .

Think 175 degree weather (plus 100% humidity) while 6 and a half months pregnant - my husband is out of town - my grandfather passed away (meaning my parents are also out of town) - and my dog is in the hospital with some unknown illness which has gone undiagnosed for 6 months, been in remission for a month and returned full-force in time to create, quite literally, the "perfect storm" of bad days.

I mean, I'm just saying - sometimes I don't understand God's timing at all . . .

2 comments:

  1. I had a similar week last week, so I feel your pain. Brent was in Israel, so I had Layne by myself. All of my family lives 12+ hours away and Dodger (our 18 yr. old cat) got sick. I ended up back and forth with him to the vet all week and when Brent got home we had to put him to sleep. It's rough! Hang in there. God wouldn't throw anything your way that he thought you couldn't handle...

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo. im so sorry girl! Hang in there...no matter what your being sanctified through trust in the Lord right now!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...