Thursday, February 19, 2009

Because the Cat-ball? It is Hysterical

Lest you think there is no laughter here these days in the Casa de Stanley - i am here to set the record straight. In fact, I dare you not to smile at this. And seriously you better watch it because I am completely illiterate with all things video-related and it took me approximately 6 hours to get this up here.

So enjoy this little video of my sweet Jayci laughing hysterically at Charli (the "special" dog) fetching what we affectionately refer to as her "cat-ball." See I accidentally bought some cat toys instead of doggie toys, but Charli? She has adopted this ball as her favorite toy of all time. Maverick (our slightly smarter dog) will NOT play with it, because CLEARLY it is for cats and not dogs.

Because the Cat-ball, it is Funny from Becca Stanley on Vimeo.

Please ignore my manly laugh throughout - I have the flu people.

And I'm not sure why Adam thinks that in 30 years Jayci will be fetching things for us, but it sounds delightful.

Perhaps the best part of this video? Everytime I play it, Charli frantically runs around trying to find her cat-ball.

4 comments:

  1. Her laugh is the cutest thing I've seen all day!

    I love that her daddy thinks she is going to be throwing the ball for him in 30 years too..yes that's funny!!! maybe he plans on coming back as her puppy :)

    Hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jake and I are sitting here cracking up! Love that baby belly laugh. She's so adorable...what a joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So funny and sweet : ). You accidentally bought cat toys? Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That smile & laugh is too precious... I love the shoudlers shaking with laughter!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...