Monday, February 9, 2009

I Thought Someone had Ransacked Our House

So when I walked back into our house this morning after running out to playgroup, I thought someone had ransacked our house. Then I realized that, in fact, it was only Adam and I being our messy selves. My mother-in-law would be appalled if she saw the level of mess our house is in right now. Actually, lets be honest, pretty much anyone would be appalled.

I actually have SO much else I should be doing (ahem - cleaning, working etc) but thought I'd pop in with a quick "happy Monday!"

And I would also like to say that Jayci is SLEEPING IN HER CRIB as we speak. Hallelujah and Praise Jesus.

Also, I thought I'd enter a little picture of our little punkin for the 'silly' category this week. Of course, I'm not sure how "silly" this picture really is -- but it cracks me up, so I guess that counts? Anyways, enjoy and check out the I heart faces blog for more fun pictures.

28 comments:

  1. That is adorable. The hair is too cute and her eyes are a gorgeous blue. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny - gotta love the bath mohawk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very adorable. She seems to enjoy tubtime...at least it doesn't seem like she cries! Especially when you do silly things with her hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just precious! I love those curls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's great hair (and precious babe, too!)~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - look at those eyes! Even with the silly hair, those eyes still caught my attention. What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! I love the hair and the "what in the world is going on here?" expression.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw! What a doll!

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting today... I appreciate it!

    have a good week!:o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie patootie! Just love the hair. So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg ..now thats a winner. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute-love the hair-my aunt use to do that to me as a baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becca, thanks for the comment about my granddaughter.

    And my, my, what a cutie you have there and those eyes, and I love the little curly cue on top.

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh my goodness, what a cutie, this is a GREAT picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is so cute! She looks shocked and appaled that you would take her photo with a shampoo mohawk! I love this photo!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh SO FUN! What a sweet picture of little Miss Jayci. And YAY YAY YAY for the sleeping!!! Please tell me you didn't spend her whole nap time cleaning . . . ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. OH MY!!!!! How cute is that picture :o)

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's silly for you, so I definitely think it counts as silly. :) I'm loving that hair!

    ~Angie
    co-founder of I ♥ Faces

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for visiting my blog...your baby is so cute..I love those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet little thing! She looks like a baby doll.

    ReplyDelete
  21. That hair is awesome! And her big eyes seem to be asking, "Does this look silly, Mommy?" Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. She is such a cutie and I love the hair style she has going on!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay I was going to say cute but it seems everyone else has used that word! It is such an adorable pic...gotta love the hair! Thanks for your kind words and for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a precious little sweetheart! I love the photo!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...