Thursday, March 26, 2009

Chick-fil-a and Diet Coke

I feel like I need to apologize to Chick-fil-a and Diet Coke that they got left off my Favorite Things list earlier this week. Trust me, it's not for a lack of love, and all because of a lack of brain functioning at full capacity. No matter how hard my day is or how yucky things are going, Chick-fil-a and a diet coke can make it all better (amen).

I might be a little behind on the boat with this one, but I would like to share this video. It sums up my sentiments toward Chick-fil-a perfectly.


Plus it made me laugh, and that's another one of my favorite things.

6 comments:

  1. Amen :]
    Thanks for the comment on my FRIEND album!
    ~amber :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny! We don't have chick-fil-a here in Canada and I have never heard of it but the video was priceless. I have been following you since you commented last time on my blog. Your daughter is precious and you inspire me. You are doing a wonderful thing with your kiddos and I commend you for that!

    Thanks for the comment. Not the grestest pictures I have ever taken just a small milestone to document :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loves me some Chick-fil-a!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca- Email me at gmariephotography@gmail.com. I have a surprise for you. I need your mailing address. lol Love the video!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chick-fil-a rocks! As does Tim Hawkins!! He's such a riot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becca!! Thanks for your comment. I've just gotten lost in reading your blog. DARLING baby!!! My post from yesterday was on my undying love for Chick Fil A with a nod to Diet Coke and also about serving our Great God.

    All that said, "I'm a fan" of CFA too! I LOVE this video. Makes me laugh everytime!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...