Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feast your eyes on this

I realize that really the only reason people (such as my grandparents and parents and aunts/uncles) read this is for pictures of Jayci. I mean, they could make it a little less obvious. Every time our parents see Jayci they're all: "ohmygosh, she is so cute. what a little doll! isn't she a doll? i could just eat her up. dont you need to leave for a little while so we can babysit? i think we used to have a daughter. what was her name again? i think it rhymed with mecca. oh well, all that matters is that she gave us this beautiful, darling granddaughter." Sheesh.

Since I aim to please on this here blog, here are some recent pictures of the little doll herself for your viewing pleasure.

Also, I have been feeling extra crafty lately so I whipped up (ha!) a few little headbands for Jayci. They only add to her cuteness.

I mean, could you just die? Those cheeks, those eyes.

Really. This is a little ridiculous. How could anyone be so cute?

Please enjoy the cuteness at your own risk.

24 comments:

  1. I can see where the grandparents want to see that face every chance they could... she's beyond cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my lord, she's adorable! And she has one creative, sassy Mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, she is very, VERY cute! And those headbands are great! Also, I love your blog header!

    I think that's all. For now anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becca! I found your blog through Big Mama's blog (where you left her a comment) and I *think* you went to the same high school that I did (Lassiter). Anyway, your daughter is adorable and it is great to see that you and Adam are doing well. I am going to put your blog on my Google Reader so that I can check back often. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm not related in the least but I could see why they wouldn't be able to get enough of that little doll. I could eat her up myself!

    Love the new bloggy look btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for visiting our blog....your daughter is beautiful! I love her eyes!
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also have been making cute headbands for my girls lately! Yet to post any pictures yet -- coming soon!

    Loving the new format and header! It is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable! And your new header is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she really is too cute! my parents are the same way about my kids :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. She really is absolutely adorable!!!!

    I tell my parents that they forgot they had a daughter after the grandchildren came :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh goodness! She is a total doll! I love the headbands too. Very cute. I know what you mean, my family only wants pictures and videos of our baby on the blog. They can't get enough!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is adorable!!! Wow! Those eyes! Love those headbands. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I understand how it is with grandparents, it happens to us every time we go visit. I actually enjoy the little break ;-)

    She is a cutie. Love the headbands too. How creative.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey...thanks for stopping by my blog...your daughter is absolutely adorable and I look forward to learning/reading more about what you all are doing in Atlanta.

    Take care,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sooooo...with your cute headbands and adorable daughter modeling them-you could be rich!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. BE STILL MY BEATING HEART.

    P.S. CUTE headbands!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh so precious!! the headband just completes the cuteness!

    p.s. i love how your pictures are so big on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omigoodness. Absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG, look at those beautiful blue eyes... she is a cutie patootie...

    ReplyDelete
  20. ok. super cute. and man, can that girl ROCK a precious headband.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Could she be any cuter? I'd have to say no. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...