Monday, March 9, 2009

A Little Creative Cropping at the Beach


Just wanted to pop in and enter the I Heart Faces contest. The theme this week is Creative Cropping. I cropped mine in the camera and didn't do any cropping in photoshop or anything . . . impressive right? Oh I kid.

The only impressive thing is how CUTE my little Jayci is, and how beautiful it is here in Puerto Rico. Can you tell I'm trying to make y'all jealous? Cause you totally should be.

And so you know, I also considered entering several photos I was forced to "creatively crop" in order to avoid showing anyone my stomach or post-baby body . . . but lucky for you - I decided against it in favor of someone cute :-)



And dont forget to visit I Heart Faces for more fantastic creative cropping! :-)

18 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the comment on my niece!

    Your little one is adorable! Cute crop too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great job on the in camera cropping, beautiful colour too!! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment on my blog. I just started blogging a few months ago, it's fun but slightly addicting. You take fabulous pictures. They are so bright. Love em'. I will visit again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm VERY jealous you're on a nice warm vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, stop rubbing it in that you’re in Puerto Rico, haha!!!!! :o) Love that pic, she’s SUCH a cutie!!!!! Can I baby-sit????? Haha!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, don't be so hard on yourself! We are all our own wrost critics aren't we! As long as you continue to learn and grow you're on the right track.

    Oh those cheeks! She's a cutie and in MI, where it's still 30 degrees, I'm so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am TOTALLY jealous you are in Puerto Rico! But at the same time wishing you lots of fun.

    Looks like Jayci is loving it and I am loving those little cheeks : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh she's cute! So fun that you're in Puerto Rico...we were supposed to go last Nov for a wedding, but I got put on bedrest and we stayed home! I love the name Jayci too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the comment... this is my first ever entry, and my camera is brand new (have only used it a handful of times.) Your daughter is adorable. Enjoy your vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable picture... and yes, I am jealous of your vacation, my hubby and I talk about going there. Funny about cropping, I know all about cropping out the post-baby-body.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww... great in camera crop! And yes, she is amazingly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now THAT is a great shot. What an awesome pic of such a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting. Yours is definitely a little cutie, too. And yes, I am jealous that you're in PR going to the beach and all. I went a few years back and really enjoyed myself.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...