Friday, April 3, 2009

One tiny little, very fun detail I may have forgotten to mention

In the midst of all my complaining (thanks for the encouragement everyone!) I may have forgotten to mention one thing: Adam and I are leaving tomorrow morning for Florida. It's Adam's spring break and since I never pass up an opportunity for vacation or sunshine and the beach, we are headed to West Palm. We are going with some of our very best friends and couldn't be more excited. Our kids love each other too. See?
So today I am busy packing. Have I mentioned I'm not a good packer? I over-pack. Because who knows what the weather will be like? Or if I'd rather wear a sundress or sweatpants?(who am I kidding? we all know I'd rather wear sweatpants - but I should pack 1 or 6 sundresses just in case!) And I don't want to forget any of the essentials. Like Jayci's sunglasses.
Anyways, we will be gone all week - but I will have my trusty computadora and will try and check in. Maybe.

Oh and remember how I promised y'all a little video gold from last weekend with our kiddos? Well here it is! I know you've all been waiting in anticipation.

You can read a little more about our kiddos and get to know one of these kids (the one who's scared of the dog) at the VAM blog.

Charli and the Kiddos from Becca Stanley on Vimeo.
*Note: This video makes me LOL. I love these kiddos so so much! But please also notice that I am laughing hysterically at poor Zack, while reassuring him that we will not let Charli hurt him. That's some good mentoring right there. For realz.

13 comments:

  1. Enjoy! And I always overpack as well. And then buy stuff to wear when I'm at my destination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that I think the picture of Jayci in her sunglasses is the cutest one I've seen all day!!!!

    That video is absolutely hilarious!!! Bless his heart....so cute that Zack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot..Have a wonderful trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, come by and see me while you're in Florida, I'm 45 minutes north of Orlando :o) CUTE pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, have FUN! I am so excited for you! It sounds delightful! I totally hear you about the 1 or 6 sundresses.
    Your new page is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have tons of FUN!!!! Say Hi to FL to me.....sigh. Oh and SOOO cute picts!!! :) Thanks for visiting me....have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a wonderful time! Hope you get to check out the award I gave you over at my blog. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great time on vacation. I always overpack as well.

    I love the blog. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. have fun! that first picture is TOO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for visiting my blog! I LOVE that picture of the little one in the pink glasses, haha!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much! love the picture with the shadessss!

    ReplyDelete
  12. my oh my... what a cutie in her little shades!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...