Friday, May 29, 2009

Are You Enough?

Some sweet friends of ours have an amazing ministry called Broken Voices (remember? I've told you about them before). Broken Voices has a really cool website, and a blog. They asked me to write a little something for said blog. And I complied.

If you feel so inclined, head on over to check it out!

*And as a little bonus: this post on their blog shows a little clip of something they currently have in the works that just might involve Adam and I being on camera.

7 comments:

  1. That was a great article. I loved it. Great Job! You are such a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the blog on BV! I had goose bumps thw hole time I read it. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing the blog... good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely going to check it out. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. becca i just love you! that post was amazing - just like you. i want to be real life friends. i am gonna put that at the top of my wish list, my sista!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so inspiring and I truly admire you for the work you are doing in the inner city!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...