Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Re-Cap and a Plea for HELP!

Well hello everyone! How was your weekend? Mine was (as you might have noticed is a trend around here) busy. Adam and I enjoyed a much-needed date night on Friday night. Jayci spent the night with grandma, grandpa, aunt Rachel and great-aunt Tracye (and I'm sure she was completely ignored) so we could go get a FANCYEE dinner at a nearby pizza joint. I had a cheese calzone. Because I am convinced there is literally nothing better than a giant ball of melted cheese. Nothing tastier OR healthier (please don't burst my bubble on this one people).

After dinner we saw XMEN Beginnings: Wolverine. Or something to that effect, whatever the actual movie name is. I enjoy a good action movie. And let me tell you, this one was ACTION PACKED. For serious.

Saturday Adam went to go build the docks for camp (where we work during the summer) and I visited the kiddos, returned some clothes to the mall, and then went to church where I picked up Jayci and watched Bride Wars with my sister. To clarify, we watched the movie AFTER church, not during. This movie involved far too much drama which involved embarrassment. Which stresses me out; possibly because of my own past, which is full of drama involving embarrassment.

Oh and today we had our third ever "Metro Middle School Group." Which is not officially the official name, but I'm not sure what else to call it. I promise might write more explaining this new venture to y'all sometime at a later date. Possibility when I'm not so tired and rambling. Which might never happen, seeing as I'm usually tired and rambling.

This week at I Heart Faces, the contest calls for you to enter your BEST FACES PICTURE EVER. Those are seriously the only criteria. Pressure much? So I'm going to need your help, particularly because I'm more than a little impaired in the whole decision-making thing. So please vote on which of the following photos I should enter in the contest. Please don't vote for option F.

A)
B)
C)
D)
E)This is my best friend Courtney's little boy. He is a beauty right? I really wanted to enter a picture of Jayci this week, but this is one of my favorite pictures I have ever taken - so I wont be offended if you vote for him. I mean, I will understand if you think her kid is cuter than mine. That's fine. Whatever.

F) Don't enter any of these pictures. In fact, please take some new pictures of Jayci now that she is 8 months old. You clearly don't have enough pictures of her, and you clearly need to work on your photography skillz.

*Also please note that I couldn't even narrow the picture choices down to a reasonable 2 or 3. Nope, 5 was the best I could do.

43 comments:

  1. I have to say A is my fav.! I like the one of the laughing Jayci also but A is the sweetest! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with A as well! Beautiful capture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. E E E, definitely E! Just kidding. :) I love A and C. Sorry, that's 2!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all adorable, but I have to go with C as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was torn between A & C too & see everyone else is on the same wave lengths..

    Holy cow - that little boy in the last picture... are his eyes amazing or what!!

    And what about Hugh Jackman... oh man, he is something close to perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pics of Jayci, but E melted my heart the first time I saw it. It's artsy, beautiful - just the perfect one to enter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always choose the ones no one else has picked...but I really love D!! The lighting, the sharp focus of the eyes and the story it tells makes it such a beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun weekend!

    How in the world can you ask us to pick from one of these, they are all so cute!!!!! I personally LOVE "D" :O)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my word! i cant decide either. i'd have to say C or E. her eyes are just gorgeous in B though. argh. i cant ever post 1 picture either...i'm doing good if i can limit to 5! although jayci is of course the CUTEST baby on your blog (duh!), i will also agree that E is such a quality photo: lighting, the sparkle in his eyes. the angle. i think i'd have to give that one serious consideration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great shots, I vote for the last one F.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am torn between A. C. hmmm... OK I guess I will go A. (they are all awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OK, I should tell you the worst one right? That way I have a better chance of winning. LOL. No really- the very last one is my favorite! Gorgeous little boy w/stellar eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love C! It is such sweet picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Becca, These are all fantastic choices. I really love A, D, and E! See!?... I'm just as bad at making decisions.. so much so, that I almost didn't enter this week! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful pictures all of them. I can see why you are having a hard time deciding.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like A and C. All of them are adorable!!
    Esther

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the heartstrings in E- it is a beautiful pose- she is a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I vote D. This week seems harder to choose, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww...do we have to pick one? that is so hard! How cute! I love them all...sorry, I can't pick one!

    Your family and home are just too darling! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would say B, D or E...I know, not very helpful, right?! I am SO indecisive (which is unfortunately an annoying trait that my son has inherited!). You'd be fine to enter any of these though...they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  21. They are all so wonderful. I had a hard time narrowing too. Personally, I love D. She looks so sweet, so precious, and so safe in the arms of ?. The lighting, colors, and her blue eyes are absolutely beautiful. BTW, glad to hear you had such a busy but fulfilling and fun weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW, I am the most indesisive person in the world. I like D & E...

    ReplyDelete
  23. D all the way, no doubt, great composition, light, color, and her face is great. I've actually got a photo I think I'm gonna throw into the i heart faces mix. Even if I am the only male on there. It looks like a great site, and one I'll probably enjoy a lot once the little one is here.

    ReplyDelete
  24. D... I just love her look in that pic. After that would be A. They're all great... I would say just throw a dart, but A) that's just wrong to throw a dart at a picture of a baby, and B) it would probably mess up your computer screen. *sigh* Got a suction cup Nerf gun?

    ReplyDelete
  25. D is my favorite....but they are all really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That's a toughy! I would say that I am torn between A and E! I know that's not much help! Sorry!

    Sounds like a fun and busy weekend! But, that's what weekends are all about, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love C the best. The lighting is just right and her expression is so bright and happy. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love those chocolate eyes on pic E but I'm voting for pic B because those blue eyes are just bluetiful.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I really like b and e the eyes in those are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  30. D is my favorite. Love how sweet she is cuddled on that shoulder...

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love "C"! On a side note I love you daughter's name. We are considering it if we have another child and its a girl b/c my hubby's name is Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  32. OH my favorite would HAVE to be the one of her laying on the shoulder. I think that's E?!

    What a great letter, too. ha ha ha (I go by "E" a lot.)

    Anyway, thanks for stopping by our new little blog. Glad to have ya!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Let's see, B. Wait, no A. Ummmm, I think C. Well, definitely D.

    Good luck. They are all great.

    ReplyDelete
  34. They are all precious, but my choice would be D. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi, I just wanted to leave a comment that I love your babies room and living room! Very cute decorating style! I found your blog on Kelly's from "show us where you live". but i mainly wanted to comment because I also work for a Christian mentoring program...but in Kentucky! It's an amazing job with ups and downs...because ministry is up and down! Anyways, I love meeting others with the same vision. I looked briefly at your other blog and liked your reading suggestions! Hope you have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  36. I really love C! Her eyes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  37. I'd go for C, but crop the photo in closer first?? She's gorgeous! Thanks for your lovely comments on my photo!

    Jen h

    ReplyDelete
  38. They are all Great...How can I pick?!? I like B and E! Cute kids I love the Sparkle in both of their eyes!

    I need to learn how to make my pictures big like this!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  39. They are all so adorable I really don't know how you're going to choose! I loved D though!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh I really like .... wait... I'm the judge! Better not give away the one I like the best:-) hee! It's hard deciding right?

    ReplyDelete
  41. It may be too late, but I vote D!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...