Monday, June 29, 2009

I'm all About the Fun

Normally I am adamantly opposed to playing games "just for fun." My personal motto is "if you're not keeping score, why bother?"

However, I do not have any wedding photo's for this week's I Heart Faces contest, so I figured I might as well enter in "Just for Fun" - because y'all know that the fun? I love it.

Speaking of fun, my entry is nothing if not "fun." Or cute. Whichever you prefer.
This is Nick wearing a hat which belongs to "cowboy." And yes, that is what he introduces himself as.

20 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Too cute Becca. Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so this has nothing to do with your post (which is so cute, btw--especially the pic of jayci on adam's shoulders in the previous post) ANYWAYS (after the longest parenthetical aside EVER, and a second now) I just wanted to say that I am so sad that you won't be here to watch bachelorette tonight. it is going to be THE biggest drama in bachelorette history. or so says chris harrison. until next week.

    i love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a very cute and fun shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun shot! He is so cute, great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun shot! What is it with boys and cowboy hats anyway? My boy loves them, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great picture! I love it and he looks like he is having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a fun shot. I bet he's a fun cowboy too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable Becca! I just love it. Love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is to cute and yes, FUN! Love happy boys in hats. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You always take the best photos, too cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Cowboy hats are always fun for kids. I love that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have missed you and your blog so much!! Hope you are having a wonderful summer.

    Love this photo! He is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...