Friday, June 19, 2009

Unfortunate Mishaps

Ok so Adam and I spent a good deal of time preparing a truly delightful video tour of camp for your enjoyment. Unfortunately, I'm not always the brightest crayon in the box . . . and I accidentally was NOT recording when I thought I was and WAS recording when I thought I wasn't. We will try to re-record it at some point . . . but let's be honest, I wouldn't get your hopes up too high with this track record.

To make up for your loss, please enjoy what we like to refer to as our cute little inch-worm.

Our Little Inchworm from Becca Stanley on Vimeo.

8 comments:

  1. She's precious!! She's going to be all over the place very soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest little inchworm I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That video reminds me of the days when we had little babies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I'm all for camp and all but seriously it couldn't have been cuter than that :)

    She's absolutely adorable..I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so CUTE! She is at such a fun age!!! Too bad this week isn't "Let's hear it for the GIRLS" because those are some adorable 9 month photos!
    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  6. i tried to videotape C watching J but i couldn't play both at the same time. Anyway, C got a HUGE kick out of watching her (like 5 times). Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, she really does just scoot right along... like a little inchworm! Haha. Too cute.... she's got some speed there already, watch out!

    :)
    ~Tabitha

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...