Friday, July 24, 2009

Show Me The Dress!

So Kelly's Korner is hosting a Show Us Your Life: Wedding Dress today, so I thought I'd jump in. Sorry these aren't the best pictures, I'm still at camp so these were the only ones I had.

I loved my dress, it was super simple but made from this gorgeous silk taffeta.

I really wish I had something more witty and fun to say, but today's the last day of camp, and I'm feeling the whole 6 weeks of craziness starting to catch up with me. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

This is pretty much classic Adam and Becca. Classic.
Look! We got married when we were 15 years old! Not really, but doesn't Adam look like a little baby?

Visit Kelly's Korner for more wedding dress fun!

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful bride you made and that dress is just stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress is gorgeous (and those are your BAD pictures? ) And the bride even more so; as a matter of fact, I'd have to say that the bride MADE that dress look good! And yeah, Adam looks like a child groom.. girl, you ROBBED the cradle! lol..
    I can only imagine how tired you must be right now, and as big as my imagination is, it's probably not even close. I'll be praying for you in the coming days, because while it's so very nice to get back home, there are also some hard moments getting back to "real life". Let me know if the shoes worked out.. been praying about that, too. May God's will be done in ALL things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry... I am still laughing at your comment about those not being the best pictures.

    Cuz really... you had your WEDDING pictures with you... at CAMP??? I mean, who is *that* prepared? :)

    Those are beautiful pictures - a truly exquisite gown and such a gorgeous bride!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful dress, beautiful bride

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing. You look gorgeous! The dress is perfect on you! I love your veil too!

    It's no wonder you are exhausted! 6 weeks of camp would wear anybody out!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...