Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Some Cute Little Camp Toes

This week's theme at I Heart Faces is feet. As a general rule, I don't love feet. I don't DISLIKE them per say, I'm just no Tanner from the Bachelorette (and I think we're all glad, because he is slightly very creepy). Despite not loving feet, I really do ADORE feet pictures (for the most part). There's just something so symbolic and cool about feet isn't there? They take you places, if you know what I mean.

I thought about taking some pictures of MY feet at camp. Because the levels of dust and dirt and general nastiness? Is not to be believed. But then I realized I was too embarrassed, lest the internet conclude that I do not believe in personal hygiene (and, my friends, I DO).

So then I thought I should show y'all Adam's kickin' Chacos tan. When he's barefoot, he looks like he's still wearing some sweet white Chacos. He should be on a commercial or something, for realz.

But then I have been watching Jayci the past few days, and realized that this picture sums up her camp experience. She has spent most of camp lounging in her "skroller" and propping her feet up, taking it all in . . .
Check out more feet pictures over at I Heart Faces!
One more thing: Can I just tell you how BORED Jayci is going to be when we go home next week? She has become so accustomed to everyone fawning over her, to watching kids run around buck-wild, to riding around on golf-carts and such . . . life at home with mom is surely going to be quite the let-down for her.

24 comments:

  1. What a perfect picture! Jayci is just the best little trooper, isn't she? And this will be her "normal", which is so cool! Love you, friend... :<)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww this is too adorable, i l/ove her lil smile and tiny toes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you got her feet and that cute litte face in the same shot! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How stinkin' adorable is that?!?! Very... I tell ya.

    And I'm sure the sweet kiddo will still get lots of lovin' from your Metro kids - you don't stop being cute just cuz camp is over, ya know.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is too cute! She does look like she is enjoying herself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That must be the life...kickin' it like that, watchin' the rest of you work your hineys off.

    Such a cute photo! And btw, I know deep down, you and Tanner share the same fettish : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am amazed that she's been happy sitting in her stroller! What a chilled out girl you have!

    I'm digging that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for your comment! Love the "skroller" tootsies :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those little feet:-) She's getting so big!!

    Amy
    Co-Founder
    I Heart Faces

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that her face is in it also and oh...those seperated toes. Love the comment about the Bachelorette, I thought he was creepy too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww...not a feet person here, either, but baby feet are the best! She is super sweet with her little feet :)

    I'm playing blog catch up and LOVE all your camp pics! they are just awesome! The pics of Jayci on the horse are precious! Hope you continue to enjoy your time there inspiring those adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Baby feet are so much cuter than adult feet. She looks like she's having so much fun, but being with mom will not be a letdown. Jayci will probably love having you all to herself.

    With all the extra time you're going to have soon (ya, right), you need to share how you get the cool font for your blog titles. Try as I might, I have not been able to figure that one out.

    Enjoy the rest of camp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Baby feet arent like regular feet... they are still smooth & sweet...

    I'm sure she's going to have some bid adjustments to not having tons of people being ga-ga over her... that'll have to be your job again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That picture is too adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm rather "whatever" about feet, too, but baby feet? Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. In addition to the adorable feet, I love Jayci's little sunburned nose. You are going to have a big task to fill your days at home with excitement...!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love it! What an adorable picture you've captured :)

    Thanks for visiting Flip'n Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's a cutie. Her toes are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for stopping by my brand-spanking new blog! You've got a great blog.. I'll look forward to following you.
    Gorgeous pic of your wee one's tootsies!

    ReplyDelete
  20. HA! Love the Tanner comment... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So sweet. Love how they are flexed. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute! That's exactly what my son does in his stroller :-)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Not a big fan of grown up feet or stinky feet but little piggy toes, I could just eat up. They are so cute and love her smile.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...