Thursday, August 13, 2009

For Those Who Prefer NOT Rambling

Although I suppose that those who prefer NOT rambling probably don't visit this here blog. Because rambling is my specialty.

However, in the interest of keeping myself well-rounded, I am going to refrain from rambling in the form of words today. I will do so using pictures instead.

My best friend and me in SosuaA cool statue that Adam saw and I didn't. He likes me to show off his mad photography skillz.
What Courtney and I did every day. We are obviously highly ambitious and motivated.
About to go snorkeling. Have I mentioned that I am not the best swimmer?
Adam's snorkeling wound. No joke, a fish left teeth-marks on his finger.
And here I thought we were taking a cute couple picture on the beach. One would think I'd know better after 7 years or so.
Oh look! A random fellow wandered into our picture. Strange how much he resembles Ryan.
Like I said: Adam does not do normal very well.
Adam would like me to entitle this: "Ryan between Adam's legs." I thought it was highly inappropriate and not funny at all.
And here we are in all our shiny, sweaty glory. Apparently, August in the Dominican Republic is HOT. Who knew?After eating our SECOND dinner. Because it was all-inclusive. And because that's just how we roll.

18 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh what a great way for me to end the night! Your captions are hilarious! Seriously you are the funniest gal I read in bloggy land and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie sent me, but I told her I was already a fan! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell ya...you look awesome in those pics!!!!!

    Love those...you all obviously had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca,
    Hi! I love the pics of your vacation.

    It sounds like you had a great time.

    I like your blog! And will be back.

    Thank you for visiting me. I enjoyed reading your comment.

    The weekend is almost here!

    Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way - my word verification word was: Prego. Seriously. That is weird.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That last picture makes me laugh and want to throw up a little.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that was fun. I like your ramblings either with words or pictures. And I might add, I'm extremely jealous of your all inclusive tropical vacation.

    (I have a feeling our husbands would get along very well.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That last picture looks like you two are going to BARF!!!

    And that random guy behind you all is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

    Love all the pictures. Looks like a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha!!! I love all those pictures! And so fun! One stipulation, next time you have to take me :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha! Love your captions! Great pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Man that couple that went with you guys is SO HOT! You really know how to pick your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lol, your photos and captions are so funny! It looks beautiful there, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pictures!! They made me laugh! Glad you had such a good time, but welcome home!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It all looks heavenly. I can tell we would be very good vacay partners.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwwww, it looks like you guys had such a great time! And I love your "cute couple" photo - it shows off your personalities!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can almost never get a good picture with my bf because he is always making the most ridiculous faces. Glad to know I'm no the only one. And I would have spent the day reading by the pool as well

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...