Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I'm Nothing If Not Silly

Actually that isn't entirely true. I tend to NOT act all that silly, but I really enjoy it when those around me act silly, causing me large quantities of laughter. Laughing's my favorite.

That said, I picked this picture for this week's "silly face" theme at I Heart Faces because it makes me laugh. Every. Single. Time.

I hope it makes you laugh too. Adam wasn't sure you would be able to figure out what was going on in the picture, but I have more faith in you than that. . .
(Just in case: Lee is punching *pretending i hope* Sincere in the face in the backseat . . . Sincere's face is classic right?)

And I ALSO hope that you will go to I Heart Faces to see more silly faces. It's loads of fun. Would I steer you wrong?

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Hilarious, Becca : ) It made me smile right away too!
    How was your vacation? I am going to go read more and see if you talk about it : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sincere is a hoot. I love his over-acting. Great silly pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your visit, your silly entry is great. boy will be boys. right? glad i only have one for now...
    looks like you had a great time on your vacation! glad you are home safe and sound and i'm sure jayci was glad to get you back.
    have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. have to thank you for the constant support and appreciate at I heart faces... thanks and nice shot!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...