Saturday, August 15, 2009

Jayci at 11 Months Old

I can hardly remember the last time I posted pictures of the little Jayc-face. Which means it has been entirely too long, and I plan to remedy that immediately.

A few days ago, my lovely hubby thought it would be a fantastic idea to walk like 2 miles to a playground. Did I mention it was probably 100 degrees outside? And I prefer to NOT exercise?

Despite all of that, a good time was had by all. And not only did Jayci have fun, but I got some pictures of her being, well, her.

So since she's the real reason y'all read this blog anyways, here she is!

We have a feeling she's going to love roller coasters one day.
This is my new favorite picture AND expression. My friend told me she just looks mischievous. She does, and she is.
Look at those two wittle teefies!
Her newest trick: She just stands up in the middle of the floor. But she does NOT want to walk yet.
She just up and climbed in this basket. Silly girl.

13 comments:

  1. That little pigtail is nineteen shades of precious. And I'd like to take a bite out of those chubby little legs...in a totally non-cannibalistic way. She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have indeed missed seeing that sweet little face! She is growing up before my eyes :) Awesome pictures -- you're becoming pro I think. Love the action in the first shot -- super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot get over her blonde hair! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you get a thing done for wanting to look at that sweet face all day?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That second picture is my favorite too. So cute! That swing is pretty darn cool too. We don't have any like that around here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful little girl! I love the top picture of her in the swing - that is adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay she is officially the cutest thing ever! I love the one with her tongue sticking out...she's so stinkin' cute!

    Keep those pics coming because we could never get tired of them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is just too cute for words!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That face is the cutest! Hoe cute is she!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant believe how big she is getting! Her hair is so blond too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She really is adorable. I love her one little pigtail...and the picture with her tongue out... too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is oh so adorable!!! ...and she does look mischievous and impish, but then mischief and impishness adds charm and spells a great and fun personality!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. Do drop in again soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...