Thursday, August 20, 2009

My Best Friend's Kids

And let me just say that I don't use the term "best" lightly. Unless, of course, we're talking about the BEST cheese dip ever. The BEST cheesecake I've ever had. The BEST fountain diet coke I've ever tasted. Or the BEST day of my life. Ok so maybe I exaggerate sometimes. But this time I'm being for serious when I say my BEST friend has the CUTEST kids EVER.

Don't believe me? Here's some photographic evidence of all the cuteness.


The crinkled nose is my personal favorite way to smile. Although I think it might look slightly cuter on T than it does on me. Maybe.

Um hello freckles?


I saved the best one for last . . . Could you just die at his cuteness? Cause I could.

And no, I never exaggerate. Ever.

12 comments:

  1. wow, fab shots. Love the detail on the black and whites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, these are the cutest ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you exaggerate all you want. I'm a big fan of the exaggerating. BIG FAN. No, HUGE! Gigantic! Okay, I'll stop now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now let it be said that I feel like I have extensive experience with adorable boys. With that being established let it also be said that THESE boys are BEYOND cute.

    And your picture are BEYOND amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh Becca! You are so dead on. This kid is ADORABLE! That hair is to die for : ). You know, all the 7th and 8th graders in America have hair like that so they can flip it to one side and be like all the teen boys on the Disney and Nickelodeon shows. It cracks me up : ) What lovely pictures. You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. PS I am an exagerator too! : ) I should look ip how to spell that : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you seen all of the exclamation points that these pictures have generated???!!!?? (along with all other sorts of punctuation, and many, many oooooo's). That would be because of an overwhelming abundance of eyelashes and freckles... which make for two VERY cute kids. ALMOST as cute as a certain little girl baby... ;<) Great pics...I'm thinkin' you have a wealth of potential presents for your best friend...

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are ABSOLUTELY correct, Becca!!!! These ARE the two cutest boys in the entire world!!!!!!! Mimi and Pop-Pop totally agree. Of course, you noticed I said "boys"! Your God-given gift of photography is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful photography of some pretty cute kiddos :D

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...