Wednesday, October 28, 2009

And It's Only 10:45am

Let's review my morning:
1-Woke up early to drop off Jayci, then drove (more like inched) to the airport in ridiculous traffic. Because they thought it would be a good idea to make cars snake through ONE AT A TIME on the 285 ramp. Brilliant.
2- Parked about 20 miles away from the airport. Good thing we checked in online last night.
3-Left my boarding pass and ID on the table where they give you Ziploc bags for all your liquids. I am easily distracted apparently. Oh look! An airplane! This may or may not be why my dad enjoyed having me along on his big fancy business trips. I think I lent an air of professionalism.
4-Retrieved said ID/boarding pass, made it through security, arrived at our gate to discover that Delta had canceled our flight (one reason why checking in the night before might not be as efficient and brilliant as we thought).
5-Went to Delta counter, they were confused as to what our problem was . . . We informed them that the board-thingy said our flight was canceled. The friendly lady told us that we were on the 12:30 flight now. Thanks for the heads up. Great customer service Delta.
6-Figured I should call Melissa to tell her we were going to be late. Oh but it turns out I forgot my phone in the car (and I need my phone because it has the address of where we're going, it's our gps, etc etc)
7 - Now I'm sitting here in Friday's while Adam treks it 20+ miles to the car to retrieve it. Now that I think about it, I suppose this post could either be entitled: "Becca's Mishaps" or "Reasons Adam is the best husband ever"

The End.

14 comments:

  1. A few things, dear:

    1. Bless your heart
    2. Cyber hug because we are the same person (Becca's Mishaps = JT's Mishaps)
    3. I love all the pics from the post below. BEYOND cute.
    4. I LOVE your new header! You = Talented
    5. Have a good trip
    6. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are wonderful.

    I hope you have the best time ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww babe, i'm so sorry!!
    i love you bunches ;)!
    i agree with jenna's 1-6 :) count them from me too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha....sounds like a great day so far! Hope your second flight goes as planned.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's to a better rest of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yuck, hope the trip gets better from here! Tell your husband at least he got to ride the subway thing again :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it gets better! I know how it can be !!!! Love your blog and I think you have a beautiful family
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delta kinda bites the big one when it comes to customer service. Hope the rest of your trip is smooth sailing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't wait to hear the recap and see what you think about today retrospectively :0

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, girl.... what an experience!!!!!!! I hope your trip back is less eventful, haha!!! Love ya!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OK, found your blog through Emily's blog - and I notice you live in Atlanta...as do we! I will now begin praying for you & go to read more about what you do in this fine city :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh girl... hugs to you! i have the same type of day all the time. thank goodness we have great husbands!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your blog! Can't wait to keep checking back (:

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...