Monday, November 16, 2009

I Heart Faces: Autumn Beauty

I'm so busy it's a little ridiculous. I heard one time that ostriches bury their heads in the sand when they're frightened/attacked/overwhelmed. I dont know if that's true (and I'm way to lazy busy to google it and find out), but that's exactly what I feel like doing. Well, besides the whole head in the sand part. But I WOULD like to burrow under my covers for a few weeks to catch up on rest, and also to run away from the maddening busy-ness that is my life right now.

That said, I would LIKE to post a recap of my weekend (including the banquet with my public speaking debut . . . ) but that's just going to have to wait for a quieter day (which apparently may never come).

Instead, I'm going to waste my time rambling about how busy and tired I am. Wise decisions people, that's what has gotten me where I am.

But seriously, I just hopped on here to put up my I Heart Faces picture for the week. The theme is Autumn Beauty, and I managed to take this picture of my sweet cousin while we were in Michigan last week that I thought fit the theme just perfectly.

I'm sure there will be plenty of gorgeous entries over I Heart Faces this week. Not that I will have time to look at them. . .but you should.


*And don't forget to enter my giveaway for a $25 gift certificate to our Etsy shop. . .

17 comments:

  1. You get some rest girl!!!!!!

    I love your pic...gorgeous choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. followed your link from I heart faces... Great picture!! Beautiful girl!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful picture! I love her coat! Hope you get a chance to catch up and bury under the covers for awhile too! We all need those days, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the vibe I get off it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the picture... she looks so sweet! I bet Jayci LOVES her! I hope you're able to get some rest, too... cause I can promise that you'll feel it when you get older if you don't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. um... Michigan doesn't look soo bad... actually looks pretty;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a peaceful and beautiful photo. The red coat amongst the fall colors is striking. Great job. Now go get some rest and slow down a little!

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful shot... have I ever mentioned that you are my biggest I Heart Faces fan? at least you have commented the most... I always look forward to your kind words, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red coat! Get some rest and take a break! It's great though that you are conquering so much! Making a difference in the lives of many for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! Love the pop of red from her coat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AMAZING picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great photo Becca! I love your location and I agree with everyone about the red coat. It makes the pic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such a sweet photo of your cousin. I love that red coat! And it is very fall-y. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww! We'll be in Michigan next week. What a great, dreamy kind of shot. It looks so professional. Great work!

    I hope you get some rest soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i LOVE that red coat! i love it!

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did a wonderful job! I just love the pictures. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...