Saturday, November 7, 2009

Just Cause She's Cute and I'm Lazy

Here's a quick pic of the Jayce-face. She has been amazingly good this trip. I mean napping anywhere and everywhere, sleeping through the night even while I type and Adam watches TV just inches away . . . what an angel! (I mean ask me tomorrow, but this minute? she looks like a sweet little angel)
This face right here? It has been her attitude for most of the trip. Seriously cute, and always happy. Well until you try to restrain her in her stroller/high chair/car seat/arms . . . then she is NOT so happy.

8 comments:

  1. She is soo sweet! I just love her expression here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is just precious! I love it!!! She is for sure an Angel~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love children's happy faces! She looks SO, SO happy here. Very adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad you have such a wonderfully delightful baby Becca! That just makes me so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She can't possibly get any cuter! She's perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...