Sunday, November 29, 2009

Photo Challenge: We Heart Tooshies

First of all, I don't even want to know what kind of ads my google-thing is going to pull up for this post . . .

This week at I Heart Faces, they've decided to focus on, well, a different part of the body. That's right, this week the challenge is to share a picture of tooshies rather than faces.

Adam suggested I share one of his bottom, but I thought I'd spare you all the mental scarring and keep things family-friendly around here.


So instead, here's one with a few of my favorite kids' tooshies from our visit to camp this weekend.They love the horses. Until the miniature horse, Lord Kearney, got loose. Then we  they were running for their lives.


Head over to I Heart Faces, I'm sure there will be lots of creative entries this week!

17 comments:

  1. Great tooshie picture! Especially since I know how partial you are to those very tooshies. Awesome entry!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great entry Becca! Loving those cute tooshies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you didn't listen to Adam :) I just can imagine the kids' reactions to the horses. What a cool moment...until the horse got loose--too funny but great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I wish you had a video of you, I mean them, running from the miniature horse! I bet it was hysterical!

    Great photo this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this entry! And you captured lots of tooshies all at once :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute picture! I love a boy with a football, very classic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep, that's a bunch of tooshies :) and i love the horse! of course - the horse is where my eyes go first! lol! great shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it!! What a story this photo tells!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL I was thinking about doing the tooshie one. Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can't even imagine how much fun you guys must have when you're at camp!!! great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your header, did you do it? I'm looking for someone to re-do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing like camp. ;)

    Love the picture! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Excellent tooshie entry. It does tell a real story, even though you can't see their faces.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awwww! So sweet! Is it wrong for me to be lovin' all these tooshie photos?!?!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...