Friday, January 1, 2010

Oh Hello There 2010

If you're wondering where I've been, let's just say things have been a little crazy around here. It might be because we've added this little guy (along with his baby sister) to the Stanley Clan for a few days a week. You probably read about his family here (or maybe you didn't, but just humor me and let me think you did . . .)
As a matter of fact, I don't even have any time to write a proper Christmas recap/New Years post . . . maybe my new years resolution should be to blog things on time rather than several months late. But I don't want to do anything crazy like committing to that. Follow-through tends to not be my strong suit.

In the meantime, keep our family and his family in your prayers as things get adjusted the next few weeks.

In other news, this is Jayci's new "smile" . . . I could not love it any more.

Oh and happy 2010 from our clan to yours!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have your hands full! That little guy is a cutie and her smile matches it in cutness! Hope your New Years day was a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. total cuteness! i cant wait to see more pictures! that smile cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little man is just precious... and I know God has him right where he needs to be right now. His timing... isn't it amazing how it's always so perfect? And Jayci's smile... wow.. she could be a poster child for a UGA Dawg! Hunker down, little one... ;<)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, he's such a little cutie pie! you guys will be in my prayers.

    and of course jayci is ADORABLE as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh her smile is to die for!

    And look at that little man! He is just the cutest ever! Glad there are people like you and your husband in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little wrinkled nose smile is the cutest! Jayci is such a little sweetie!
    Becca, you are doing amazing things for that little boy's family. May God be with you through it all. You are such a wonderful woman.
    Blessings to you and your family as we begin 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just simply adorable!! I hope the the next couple of days (or week) go smoothly and you feel God's peace. Hope you get to post again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely adorable!!!! I pray everything goes smoothly. Happy 2010. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. look at that smile!

    and i'll be thinking of you and this family. what a great thing you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. My. GOSH! I love that smile. It is pure adorableness. And I love your visitor. So in love with black babies. I am not going to lie. They are my favorite kind. I am open and honest with my absolute LOVE of all things black! XO : ) I tell Kaish and Gary that I am a black girl all the time. They just roll their eyes. Whatever...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh. My. GOSH! I love that smile. It is pure adorableness. And I love your visitor. So in love with black babies. I am not going to lie. They are my favorite kind. I am open and honest with my absolute LOVE of all things black! XO : ) I tell Kaish and Gary that I am a black girl all the time. They just roll their eyes. Whatever...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...