Monday, February 15, 2010

I Heart Faces: Dancy-Dance Time

Jayci watched this Yo Gabba Gabba video from time to time called the Dancey-Dance Bunch or something like that. It's a little odd, but she loves it and it cracks me up when she dances. Unfortunately, I have yet to capture a picture of her in action. Which is unfortunately because she already likes to shake her little tooshie, not to mention that her daddy taught her the sprinkler and the wash-and-rinse, complete with sound effects. It's classic. By the way, pretty much everyone downtown thinks it's hilarious/fantastic when Adam busts out his dance moves, which happens quite frequently. I prefer to maintain an aura of intrigue surrounding my dancing ability. In other words, I don't dispel the kids' notion that I can dance by ever actually, well, dancing.

Since the picture theme this week at I Heart Faces is Dancing, I dug up this fun one from this wedding a while back. I love it. Mainly because Adam always tries to make me do the fish/reel/whatever dance move. I normally just laugh and stand there awkwardly, but Brooke and Chris clearly have it down pat.


For more fun dancing pictures, visit I Heart Faces as usual!

21 comments:

  1. That is fantastic. We do that move all the time too - love the emotion in his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love the look on his face, ha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, man! You crack me up. I also like to keep the "intrique" by hiding my mad dancing "skillz". Who am I kidding? A Baptist girl does not know how to dance! I would love to see a video of your daughter bustin' a move! :) Great picture, by the way. I always envy people who can let loose on the dance floor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl, you crack me up! I bet you are a fantastic dancer...as long as you stay away from moves like the running man, the sprinkler, and the like : )

    Having said that though, I would love to see a video of your little one doing all of those!

    Great capture this week!! Looks like they could teach me a few moves : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha... yeah, white girl can't dance. I always said that I was missing a critical vertebrae. I think you need to leran that excuse; it sounds very "officially medical" and will get you off the hook. As for your girl" Well, she has obviously jumped right into the "Dance, dance" culture, and like it or not, you are now an avid spectator. Get used to it. That's life... :<)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun picture--his face is priceless! Thanks for visiting my blog, too : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL! I can tell how fun that must have been! What a great shot! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so stinkin' fun Becca!
    I also wanted to thank you for your linky love. Sweet Nessa and her family have really been on my heart now for days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore that groom. He is so fun. Your pictures are always fab o! I can't wait to see the baby dancing. I know that will be dynamite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looooove it! His expression is priceless - and it totally makes me want to peek at the other side of the photo to see hers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome!!! Perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great capture, really sense that everyone's having fun! also thanks for the comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, this is SO cute! I absolutely love it....maybe we'll have to start trying out this move....;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. ahahahha! I love it!! He makes me want to boogie!!! you are soo funny, I cant wait to hang out with you one day. :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...