Tuesday, February 23, 2010

True Love

Meet Jayci and Turner. You probably already know them if you've spent any time around here. Jayc is my 17 month old daughter, and Turner is my best friend's 2 year old son, who lives just down the street from us. These two little munchkins have a special relationship. I mean it, they like each other a strange amount. In fact, Sabo performed a little marriage last time he was over here. They were sitting in their side-by-side high chairs and Sabo made Turner say "A-do." The ceremony concluded with Turner trying to pull Jayci's chair closer to his own while Jayc blew him kisses. It was special. Unfortunately the photographer was laughing too hard to take any pictures.

For their honeymoon, they went for a joyride. Jayci was thrilled about it.
And then bathed together (scandalous, I know).

Now that they've been married for a few weeks, here's what they do in their spare time.

Peek-a-boo from Becca Stanley on Vimeo.

16 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww they make an adorable couple!

    Just make sure they wait a few years to have kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love catching up here! It's like sitting down with a good friend. Oh, wait.

    And, not to be snarky or anything but, what about Graham? The handsome, strong, older man?

    Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are going to be so embarassed when they grow up & ACTUALLY get married & you all show these pictures at their wedding! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! Precious!! Love everything about this. So sweet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute kiddos!! :)
    thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some love!
    i am really excited about tweaking my branding this year!
    i assume you found me thru i <3 faces, yes?
    thanks again!
    blessings,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, the cuteness! I can hardly take it, it's so adorable. Love it.

    {P.S. Not ignoring your email, it's just been nuts! Promise to write you back before the wknd, but no, not going to Beth's deal :( }

    ReplyDelete
  7. sooooooooooooo cute. now if only we could get adults to play nice together everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The couple that bathes together... : )stays together!

    I can't watch the video for some reason and you know I will go BATTY until I can see that deliciousness. I am going to go to another computer. I need my Jayci fix.

    I am glad you told me that she was your daughter in your post because I had NO idea. I always wondered how you knew that little kid you lugged all around and took unlimited pictures of. Thank goodness you cleared up that mystery : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. aahhhh!!!! that is so cute!! Do you realize he hits her head then looks at you with a big grin to see if he's gonna get in trouble, then when he doesn't, rubs her head and says, "all better." A little mom translation...
    i want to save this post forever! now how to put a video in a baby book...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that is adorable!! Love the pic of them in the tub! You've gotta share it when they're older : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is definitely true love. The video is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwwww can they be any cuter!!!! I think not!!!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. awwww so cute! what a sweet special little friendship, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh they are too cute!!!! Love their little marriage story lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. You can show the video at the rehearsal dinner!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...