Friday, February 12, 2010

Weekend Linky Love

Don't ever say I never do anything for you. Because don't I write mediocre and random posts on a semi-regular basis? But seriously, because I'm such a giver, and I'm stuck inside while the road is a giant sheet of ice . . . here's some good reads, listens etc. Enjoy!

This one made me cry. In a good way.

Orphans in Haiti
Day in the Life: This made me smile - a lot.

Want some great new worship music? I highly recommend Carlos Whittaker's new EP. And I don't "highly recommend" lightly.

If you're a wife, then this post is fantastic. Plus I love Megan, so go read it.

I found this 2-part post talking about gentrification in the hood to be so so interesting. Now if only we had some more answers and less questions.

Have you visited our Gini's creative blog yet? It's wonderful, she's so crafty and cute and fun. Now if only I could hold up my end of the design team, things would run a lot more smoothly. Luckily we lived together for two years, so she knew what she was getting herself into with me.

4 comments:

  1. i just finished boo-hooing (literally through nella's story). thanks for sharing.

    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you encourage and bless so many people. You inspire me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca! I cried SO hard about that post you linked to. Like so hard I have to go and change my shirt because it is a slobbery mess. I just did a post about it too. I think everyone in the whole world needs to read that. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the linky love. I want to start doing this!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...