Monday, March 29, 2010

I Heart Faces: Dramatic BW

I'm running a little late this morning for Bible study (what else is new?) and I think I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Does that ever happen to anyone else? Sometimes I just wake up IRRITATED. And poor Adam bears the brunt of that irritation. Well him and Maverick, the dog. Poor things.

Anyways, here's my entry for this week's I Heart Faces challenge: Dramatic/moody BW. I love the feel of this picture from my friend Brooke's wedding a while ago. During the groom's dance with his mom, they were both emotional - and I may or may not have gotten emotional too.


For more BW drama (and lots of cool people . . .) visit I Heart Faces

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful Becca! I am feeling kinda moody myself this morning too! Although I think mine has something to do with feeling like a stuffed pig who wants this baby out like NOW! I am feeling optimistic that after bible study this morning you will feel beautiful and have some wonderful sinsight for all of your followers!Blessings my friend,

    ReplyDelete
  2. The emotion certainly comes across in this wonderful photo! What a sweet capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love the feel of this photo! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful picture... It's so raw and emotional. Amazing!

    Marla @ www.asthefarmturns.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious photo!

    Bible study always makes me feel better ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think everyone deserves someone to dance with like that, don't you? Just beautiful....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes! You can definitely feel the emotion, the drama, the love.

    Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful... It really draws you in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love family dances at weddings. I think the daddy/daughter is my fave :). I always break down and cry for those! This photo is so nice - you can feel the emotion!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a beautiful shot. It's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a sweet and moving picture. Love the editing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely - just lovely! I adored the entire photo shoot!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...