Wednesday, March 24, 2010

In which I overuse the word "nice"

I almost forgot how nice it is to enjoy warm weather, walk outside, and spend time with my hubby and sweet daughter without worrying about work, the internet, cleaning the house . . . Luckily, I was reminded of the niceness last night. Adam and I had to bring some stuff the boys forgot back downtown. Because we hadn't driven back and forth from Atlanta this weekend (reminding us once again how nice it will be to live down there . . . keep praying!)

So since we were already downtown, we stopped by Ikea. They have such a nice selection of appliance, knobs, beds, toys, plants, frames, and so on and so forth. We love wandering around and imagining all the redecorating we could do, in order to make our house that much nicer. So that someone will buy it.

After Ikea, we discovered that terrible hour had arrived: rush hour. We knew attempting the drive home at this time would be a terrible, awful mistake. So we did what any smart person would: went to get some delicious Mexican food. And I do mean delicious. Cheese dip and diet coke with my two favorite people, my life felt complete.

Since the weather was so nice (and it was still rush hour), after dinner we decided to walk across the street and wander around Oakland cemetery for a while. Which sounds creepy, but Oakland Cemetery is actually a really nice, historic cemetery with lots of old and historic gravesites. Like 1800s old. Like Margaret Mitchell historic. And the surroundings and weather were just so nice - I took a whole slew of pictures. How could I resist?




Nice, right?

22 comments:

  1. What a "nice" post :). And she is beautiful, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Atlanta (minus the rushour)!!

    Those pics are definitely better than NICE they

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry hit "publish" before I was finished!

    they are BEAUTIFUL! Nothing like sunny days with the fam! Praying for your house to sell!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca those pictures are gorgeous!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so look forward to seeing all your pictures you take.. your skills are just awesome!

    That last picture running up the hill is just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. B~
    Your pics are NICE... actually, way NICER than NICE! ; )

    From one Diet Coke fan to another,
    ~H

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!! I love the last shot of her running!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so NICE! Love the first and last picture...she is super sweet! What a great way to spend some quality time in the lovely weather! Gorgeous pics!

    ReplyDelete
  9. NICE work :) That first shot is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful pictures! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice! ;)

    These pictures are absolutely precious...smiling little girls are always so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like you has a NICE time! Oh, and what NICE pictures you took. The 2nd one is my fav! Hope you have many more NICE days to come :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pictures are nice to the max. : ) I really think you have the most beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my, what stunning pictures!! The way the light is reflecting in her eyes in the first picture is just magic :) Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...