Wednesday, March 17, 2010

My Little Ducky

No matter what kind of foul mood Jayci is in, the mere mention of a bath (aka "baf") is certain to cheer her up. We're talking mid-temper tantrum, she will grin and nod emphatically before running upstairs. Getting her out? Now that's another story (and often another temper tantrum too). Girlfriend will lay in the empty tub after all the water has drained, covered in tiny little goosebumps, before I have to lift her out, all to much weeping and gnashing of teeth.

But seriously y'all, look how cute she is in the bath. Is it any wonder that it's one of my favorite times too?

This is her new thing, my all-time favorite face she makes these days. It totally cracks me up, and she says it's "Silly" (except for some reason when she says that word, it sounds like she has a British accent, which makes me laugh even harder).

And she's not too shabby in her ducky bathrobe after the bath either, now is she?
I mean seriously. Yum.

21 comments:

  1. Oh my word...adorable!!!

    I want a duck robe! :) Think they make em in adult sizes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at her!! i could just eat her up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how i miss my babies!!! they're so big and bathing themselves now!!

    She is incredibly darlin'! The "silly" face is a hoot!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww super cute!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please contain yourself from posting these as they make me want to drive to Atlanta to get her at once. OH MY GOSH! Becca! She is too sweet for words.

    AND she has a flipping british accent? What is not to love about that child? Possibly the temper tantrums. If that can be believed...you seem like a shady reporter though. I don't know that they can really exist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, snap. She is as cute as anything ever. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seriously. How do you stand the cuteness?????

    And those pics are just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She sure is one adorable little ducky!!! We love bath time around here too (all except for the screaming that happens when one child sprays water in the others face!) Yes, bath time is BLISS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh! These are so darn cute! You are becoming the photographer extraordinaire!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh, she's so cute! i love bath tub shots!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i kinda can't handle these pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is absolutely adorable! Love her little duckie robe too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. She is so cute! Love the pictures, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey! Thanks for leaving such nice comments on my blog. :) I love these! Your black and white processing is beautiful! I saw that you were featured on i heart faces last week? You have come a long way! And you totally deserve it. So fun to see you on there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness Jayci is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO Stinking cute.
    Bath time is the magic cure.
    But also, totally understand it starting yet another temper tantrum trying to get them to get out of the tub. Kenzie will stay in saying NO to getting out, till her lips turn purple.
    Oh how they become so independent so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is absolutely adorable! And Caedmon is the same way with baths.

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love meeting new people. I hope your litle one is feeling better very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  18. She's such a cutie and makes the best faces!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...