Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A winning post. Or something like that.

Today has been a long, fun day. I take that back: This afternoon was fun, and this morning was just long. I worked all morning in the office (which, as it turns out, is a skill easily lost from lack of practice) and then went downtown to visit with a friend who lives in the city. We walked through the neighborhood and talked and dreamed about being intentional neighbors, and about which streets were safe and which were sketchy. For house hunting purposes. Then I got stuck in traffic on the way home, which constituted reason #579 that we need to live downtown.

Reason #580? Our best friends moved out of the house down the street and I don't even know what to do with myself anymore.

All of that to say that I'm sorry this isn't a more coherent post. I simply popped in to announce the big winner from my natural bug killer giveaway.

Here are your random numbers:
16
Timestamp: 2010-04-28 21:40:57

Which makes the winner Candace, who said: "Natural bug killer? Bring it on!"
Congrats Candace! Send me an email and I will send you your prize.

At some point in the near future, I will attempt to string some thoughts together in coherent sentences, and maybe even paragraphs. Maybe.

5 comments:

  1. Woo hoo!!!!! Bugs of Louisiana- watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dag-nabit! I was looking forward to destroying some MN mosquitoes! Congrats Candace...I have been to LA and your mosquitoes are pretty bad too. You'll have to let us know how it works.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Rachel and ya'lls cute bloggy get together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a gem. A gem of a girl. I want to live in the city too. Gary opposes... Darn it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catching up! Sorry to have been so out of touch. I love love love you and your writing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...