Wednesday, May 26, 2010

She thinks he's hilarious

No one can crack Jayci up like Adam can. She thinks he's hilarious. I mean, I totally agree, but I'm guessing that one day hilarious might equal lame/embarrassing . . . Regardless of how she feels about his cheesy jokes, I hope they always share this special relationship, because nothing warms my heart like seeing them together - the two people I love most in this world.
And just so you know, Jayci has the cutest little laugh ever. And I'm not biased in the least.

10 comments:

  1. How sweet is that smile! Yeah, one day, she'll be giving the eye roll more then the laugh... so enjoy these moments now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, those pictures speak a 1,000 words!!!! Beautiful, Becca!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious! love to see that throw-back laugh!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I LOVE hearing Annalyn giggle at her daddy. There's really nothing better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Precious! At least he can get a good smile ... and laugh out of her. Can't wait to see you guys at Camp! Yippeee!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! That is SO cute! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is such a beautiful baby. Please make her stop growing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cutie pie! These are fabulous photos!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at that smile! My baby may only be 2 months old, but you can tell she's already thinks her Daddy is the best thing in the world. I love it. I'm so lucky to have those two!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She has the cutest smile too!!!!!

    I love Allie's relationship with her Daddy-it's priceless. Makes you fall in love with them all over again!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...