Saturday, May 15, 2010

Too big NOT to blog at midnight

Let's be honest, I'm not usually up this late. But I'm feeling a little too excited to sleep (well that and I drank some coffee far too late in the evening).

Side note: I'm officially old.

Anyways. Here it is, the news we have ALL been waiting for.

We sold our house.

Well, technically we lease-purchased our house (um I have a feeling that's not the correct way to say that, grammar-wise). Luckily (or, you know, because God's showing us His power and favor) that's exactly what we needed to do financially. Wohoo!

Seriously y'all, if anyone can doubt what a BIG God we serve, try selling your house with really bad timing and getting more than what you expected for it. True story.

I'll be back soon with more updates and details. Just wanted to share the good news with you guys and thank-you for your prayers -- y'all are the best!

16 comments:

  1. ahhhh, that's awesome!! SOO excited and happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an answer to prayer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im very happy for you! I know how frustrating it is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becca, that is GREAT news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Was so excited to see the news on FB! Funny how God answers prayers in ways we least expect! :) CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOO HOOOO'ing with ya girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! Such great news! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations!!! i am so excited for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy for you! God is quite AMAZING and BIG. If I just could remember that on a more everyday basis I would be doing good! Thanks for today's reminder at least!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You wanna' come sell mine???? Ha ha!
    Great news, Becca.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...