Saturday, June 26, 2010

Brand New BFFs

Remember our theme at camp this year? Just in case you don't, it's "Jesus is my BFF." Which means we've been spending a lot of time talking about friends, how to be a friend, how to choose encouraging friends, how iron sharpens iron, how Jesus can help us discern who we should be friends with, being open to making new friends . . . (and so on and so forth). You can imagine my delight this week when I noticed my sweet little Ray Ray had taken our lessons to heart and made himself a new "buddy" for the week. Legit, they even called each other "buddy." Jorge is one of my other favorite campers, this is his third year at camp and he is just the cutest thing - so it was perfect that he and Ray Ray would become such good friends this week!
Plus the biggest boy in the cabin being such good friends with the littlest boy in the cabin was adorable. I love seeing how the love of Jesus can transcend all categories of race, age, and size to fuse friends hearts while we're at camp!

10 comments:

  1. This brought tears to me eyes. This picture speaks more volumes then any words you could have written.Just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ray Ray has gotten so big! I thought he was coming this week! If there are any journals left can you save one for him?
    Thanks!
    love mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww..so sweet! I have great camp memories!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jorge and Ray Ray! A total match made in heaven! I bet they will ALWAYS remember each other.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, that is so sweet! Love the camp theme too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwww.
    Awwwwwwwwww.
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwww!
    I love your camp. I LOVE these kids.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...