Monday, June 21, 2010

Celebrating Teens

Technically, we're not supposed to have any teenagers at camp until one week in July. However, we are also technically not supposed to have any 5 or 6 years olds at camp either, and they somehow manage to sneak in. Sadly, their parents will do anything for a week off, including encouraging them to lie about their age.

Anyways, this week at I Heart Faces the theme is "celebrating teens," so I thought I'd jump in the fun - and get my picture for the day up too - two bird with one stone, I think that's what they call that.

Meet Sabir. Seriously, such a great kid, I was so glad he was at camp this week!


Go see more teens at I Heart Faces this week.

10 comments:

  1. So handsome. Glad he snuck in. I can't imagine wanting to get rid of my 5 or 6 year old for a week. I would never be able to part with him for a week. Even still I get queasy about overnight stays...
    Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome, and beautiful smile! Great photo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great smile - and I love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful smile; it made it's way all the way to his eyes! I feel sure God made a way for him to be there because it was the right time. And I'm with Becky... how could someone make a 5 year old lie about their age just to get rid of them? ugh. SO glad they have you....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet picture!!! :) A cutie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a very fun guy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just wanted to say I love your blog and your photos - My fav lens is the "Nifty Fifty" too! If you ever want to turn your blog into a great keepsake book let me know, I will give you a great discount. I love to work with other Christian women!

    Sally
    www.booksfromblogs.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful smile and beautiful eyes!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...