Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Mommy-to-be

Tonight's post does not contain a picture from camp. Try not to be TOO disappointed. However, try also not to be too disappointed that it also doesn't contain many words. You must understand, I spend all day, every day, TALKING to kids. And for an introvert like me, that leaves me completely SPENT at the end of the day. All I want to do is crawl in bed with a good book for a little alone time. And I start finding it hard to hold adult conversations, let alone write a nice post for y'all. But stick with me, ok? At some point, I'll write again.

But for now, I wanted to share some pictures I took as a father's day present of my beautiful friend and her beautiful daughter. I only wish this is how gorgeous i looked when I was pregnant. Granted, I was at camp, but I was basically a hot mess.






Aren't they both just beautiful? The best part is that their beauty is just as strong on the inside too! Anita is an amazing mom and such an encouragement and inspiration to me.

10 comments:

  1. Yes, they are both beautiful! Great job with the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. have been in lurking mode lately (but i have loved reading all about camp!!!) -- had to de-lurk to WOW over these photos. these are absolutely gorgeous, becca! amazing work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos, Becca! When I'm pregnant I hope I like this nice!

    Have a wonderful day at camp :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mommy & daughter are both STUNNING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are stunning, Becca!! Awesome job!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was not that cute when i was pregnant!!

    great photos of course =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are gorgeous!!!! Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Congratulations to your friend : )
    I love these pictures. I know that you made her and her family very happy with these bits of loveliness!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...