Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Picture and a Link

Please read this. I've mentioned that Adam and I are starting/continuing the adoption process after camp this summer, and Kristen's words in this post broke my heart and re-invigorated my conviction that this is what God is calling us to. Beyond a shadow of a doubt.

That said, I almost just went ahead and brought this one home from camp this week. I mean, could he be any sweeter? I've actually known this little man for a couple of years now, and if you can believe it, he has 4 younger brothers and sisters who are even cuter than he is! It's ridiculously hard to resist the urge to steal one every time I go over there.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful post. Thanks for sharing that. I have never been one who felt called to adopt, but sometimes when I really sit and think about all the children in this world without love and families, it makes me start to reconsider.

    Hope Adam had a happy father's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww!!!!! You guys are phenomonal!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...