Monday, June 7, 2010

Playing

We just got home from Canada late last night, now I have exactly one day to finish packing/moving/cleaning our house, before leaving for CAMP tomorrow - yay! I couldn't be more excited, I can't wait to tell y'all more about camp and keep you updated. Right now though, all I want to do is sleep. Jayci didn't go to bed until 10pm, so one would THINK she might sleep in a little -- one, however, would be wrong because she still woke up bright and early at 6am. She is nice and grouchy from not getting enough sleep too. So that's fun.

All this to say that I dont have time to write a proper post or recap of our time in Canada. I did want to pop in and enter my I Heart Faces picture from this week, it's been a few weeks since I entered and I didn't want to miss out again!

Jayci has gotten to the age where she really enjoys playing with her toys, even all by herself. She plays pretend, feeds her dolls, gives her paci to her stuffed animals, builds towers meticulously, and colors for more than one minute at a time. I'm really enjoying this phase because it is so so fun to watch her play!


As always, visit I Heart Faces to see more fun playing pictures!

17 comments:

  1. I love that picture and the lighting is perfect! She's so gorgeous!

    What kind of stuff animal is that with the long legs? It's so cute!

    Hope you're able to get a lot accomplished today! Can't wait to hear about camp again this year!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I can't believe how big she looks, but still just as precious as ever. Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet, innocent picture of your baby girl!

    Good luck with all the packing today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything about this picture. I think it is perfect. Perfect as can be! : )

    Praying all the packing goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. J is so cute! Look at her the little Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh she is getting far too big - it must be ages since I last popped over here! I love your photos, this is just gorgeous as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how sweet - I love how she's looking down at the stuffed animals like she's holding on a conversation with them. Adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet! What a fun age to watch "play". Great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable picture! The lighting is absolutely perfect - I love the hazy looking background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet! I love the lighting too, great shot :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dangle legs on the stuffed animal just make it! what a wonderful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Praying for camp!!! Miss u!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ha! What could be better? She's got her toys and lunging around in a diaper..fabulous! Welcome back, I missed your entries!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super sweet picture. I am a sucker for a little one in a diaper with a paci! Makes me miss that stage too. Wishing you luck on the move and have fun at camp!!! Can't wait to hear all about both.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness what a beautiful picture! The lighting is GLORIOUS! :-) Thank you also for your sweet comments on my blog! :-) (And the patootie picture above is priceless)! :-) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...