Monday, July 5, 2010

Counselors

One of the many wonderful things about camp is the chance to meet so many wonderful new friends, we have new counselors every year, and they often end up being some of my closest friends. One of the girls who was a counselor is going to be living downtown with Adam and I in a few months (eek! So excited, more updates about moving downtown coming soon!) :-) This is Amy, who I'm sure will end up being a bigger part of this blog when we're living together in a few short weeks.

*Oh and keep praying for us as we continue our house hunt and decide for sure what neighborhood and home we should be moving into . . .

5 comments:

  1. praying for you guys! I know God is going to lead you to the perfect place where He'll use you for years to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear more about the move - praying for you all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exciting stuff ahead!! Can't wait to hear all about it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure God will put you right where you need to be wherever you move to :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to try and not sound like I'm 97 years old, but it's neat to see such spiritual maturity in young people these days. I'm not quite sure I had it that much together at that age.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...