Saturday, July 3, 2010

Oh Look! A Picture with me in it!

Since I'm usually the one IN the pictures, I rarely find myself in front of the camera. Well except during my photography class, when they often snap lots of less-than-flattering pictures of me. Luckily, I'm in charge of which pictures make it into the slideshow and which ones get "accidentally" deleted. Just dont tell the kids.

Anyways, here's a few that I let the kids take with my camera this morning before they left. I miss the kiddos already! We have a week off this week, and the next "batch' of kids will arrive July 12th . . . I can't believe we already only have 2 weeks of camp left. Seriously, it's flying by this year!
*Please notice Jayci in this last one . . . what in the world is she doing? I promise I have a strong hold on her and would never drop her, even though she's practically upside down!

10 comments:

  1. I just love all of your pictures! Have you ever thought of posting the photo info, I would love to see what settings you use! ISO/F-stop/SS

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOpe you can get some rest !!!! You'll need it for the last two weeks :) Summer is flying by!

    Love Jayci in that last pic - she's having fun doing somersaults!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo sweet!!! And that Jayci is a mess, haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are beautiful!
    I love these pictures : )
    Love. Love. LOVE!
    Jayci cracks me up.
    I hope you have a great week off. I can't believe there are only 2 weeks left either. It seems like it flew!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha!! Jayci looks like she's photoshopped in! I'm still not convinced you actually have a hold on her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catching up on blogs and your summer camp experience. I know God's showing up in big ways for you and for the kids - Looking forward to reading more about all of it as well as your adoption process - did I miss out on that news somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becca,
    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog! I remember reading some of your blog after you won the collage challenge over at iheartfaces and thinking about what an amazing woman you are. Now I'm back and am officially a follower! You and your family are adorable and it's such an inspiration to read of your love for Jesus and the work you are doing for His kingdom! Brings me to tears just reading some of your posts! Blessings to you and I hope to "see" you again soon!
    Your sister through Him,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  8. Camp looks like so much fun! I wanna go next year! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely thing to do - camp looks like so much fun for everyone. It's also nice to see photos of you, the photographer! But I must confess to trying to avoid my picture being taken!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...