Monday, July 19, 2010

Over My Head

This week's theme at I Heart Faces is "Over My Head." This shot, in my humble opinion, could not be more perfect for that theme! I love the look on DeMarcus' face as he concentrates on climbing the pole 50 feet in the air . . . It's such a cool moment watching these kids try new things and overcome their fears. Oh and Adam's just chilling 50 feet in the air watching it all. He's the high zip pro. I mean, I know for sure I would panic if I had to stay up there on that platform for a few hours every week!
This week is our first ever older kids week at Camp Grace, I'm so excited about it - and I can't wait to share more with y'all about the special activities and games and everything we have going on this week at camp.

"If anything is over my head, it is also under HIS feet."



And visit I Heart Faces for more cool and creative "Over My Head" entries this week!

9 comments:

  1. What a brave guy. Love your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I'd be so scared! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. are zech, sabo, and sharonda there this week??? so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. perfect picture for this week's theme! great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect shot for this week! Your pictures always rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pic and REALLY LOVE that quote. Reminds of Colossians 1 and Romans 11. He holds all things together! I love Him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an awesome entry!!!!!!! Good pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the saying... and the thought that He's looking down on all of these beautiful kiddos. Great entry, my friend, but even more important, great perspective! LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...