Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rock Your Camera

In case you haven't noticed, I'm a little into taking pictures lately. I can't help myself, my daughter is such a cute subject. And no, I'm not biased at all.

Last week, I signed up for an online photography course, in order to better my skillz.

I didn't actually pay for the part involving turning in assignments and getting constructive feedback (although I totally would have if we had any money), but I went ahead and completed the assignment anyways. I've always been an overachiever, I can't help myself.

Unfortunately, my little model has 2 obvious problems: 1 - She's no longer all that "little." For realz, what happened to my baby, when did she get all grown?! and 2 - She's already totally over me taking her picture. I went to great lengths of trickery and begging to get these few shots. I'm betting she'll actually start enjoying me taking her picture more as she gets older, right? Ha.
Baby with blue eyes taken at summer campHalf body portrait, Photography assignment
Atlanta child photography in Black and White
Blue eyes and fence, Atlanta child photography
Picture of Jayci at summer campLook at those Nike shoes and the sweet backpack. Not many people (myself included) can pull of the bubble outfit with Nike kicks. But Jayci totally rocks it.

16 comments:

  1. adorable pictures! what online photography class? i was thinking about signing up for one at the community college here, but it's expensive AND i'd have to commit to a certain time frame each week, which i'm hesitant to do since we're on the go all the time. but i really want to take some kind of class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics! which one did you sign up for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - she is adorable! Love that black and white one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The one of her with the backpack on the fence MUST be used in her wedding slide show or whatever new fancy thing they have then! SO CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What? You can't rock a bubble outfit and sneakers? I will never believe that for one second!!!
    Tell me more about your class. I love your pictures. They are magic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like for real, could she get any cuter???? Geez, blind me with the cuteness why don’t ya!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is super precious! Love her backpack :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. she's gorgeous!! what class are you signed up for? and i know you've said it before, but what kind of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cute!! lOVE THE ONE ON THE FENCE!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them all but the second one really calls out to me! So beautiful.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are rockin' your camera! Way to go with the photography class to. I really should do that too but I am having time commitment issues lately. I am mostly in denial that my son will be starting kindergarten in a month and all that I have known for the last 5 years will change.
    Back to your adorable daughter...She is so...ADORABLE! I love her big blue eyes and blond hair. So super cute! Can't wait to see more of your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely series, I love the black and white conversion specially.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becca, the pictures of your children are beautiful!!!! Love them!!!! And love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the composition on last image!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are beautiful. What class are you in? Your daughter is a doll!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...