Monday, July 26, 2010

The summer that flew by

Seriously, I cannot believe that camp is over, everyone (well besides us) has gone home, and we have to wait another year before we get to do it all again! I miss hearing the kids laughing and splashing and even fighting already. I did, however, catch a nasty little stomach bug yesterday, so I'm just plumb TIRED too. Luckily, we're heading to Florida next week for a little recovery from the summer. Of course, we're bringing the boys (Zack and Sabo) so that makes it even more fun (and probably a little less relaxing). Anyways, I need a few minutes to organize my thoughts, but I promise I have some good posts coming for y'all soon - Please don't give up on me!

8 comments:

  1. I cannot believe that camp is already over! WOW! That flew by! I have loved hearing all your camp stories throughout the summer and can't wait to hear more and see more pics. Have fun in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer break is nearly over here at our house, and we might just be in mourning. I can't believe that camp is already over! It was a hot one, wasn't it? Very few days around here below 90, and the past week or two has been just brutal. But somehow, when you're doing what He wants you to do, you're in the shadow of His wings, and that gives some relief. Have a BLAST in Florida (get over that stomach bug first!) and take some more gorgeous pics. Which, of course, then have to be edited, so it never ends.... lol! {{{hugs}}}
    p.s. I would never, ever give up on you.........

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I’m sure the FL trip is very much needed. Just make sure you stop by and see me!!!! :) I have loved your camp posts. Feel like I was there!! I agree, this summer has just FLOWN!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you just get to camp? It's crazy that it's over already!! Love this picture mosaic!

    Have fun in Florida :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, summer has flown by! I feel like I have accomplished nothing too!! I mean I know this summer has been one of growing but still :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow - that was fast this year!

    Hope you have a wonderful week in Florida with everyone!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

    Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you're feeling better. It was probably that scary Chili's.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Girl, I love that you're having to take a vacation from your summer camp! Your heart is such an encouragement to me. Christ shines through you! Have a great time in FL.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...