Thursday, August 12, 2010

Beachy Sunshine

Several people asked me on this post what photography class I was taking. And since I love to give y'all what you ask for, here it is: It's called Rock Your Camera 201 - Beyond the Basics. It's through Clickin' Moms - an online photography forum (which I love). I'm really enjoying the class so far, and only wish I could have afforded to participate in the constructive feedback portion of the class too.

Anyways, this week's assignment was to shoot in the sun, capturing haze and halos. I love me some hazey sunshiney pictures, so I loved this assignment. Anyways, here's a few different shots of Jayci with the yummy light spilling through that golden blond hair. Just don't let the halo effect fool you, she is definitely not an angel!



19 comments:

  1. I just love the light in these. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet photos - great job with the lighting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job on these! I have been practicing trying to get hazy pics and sun flares lately. I love the challenge. Sure looks like you have it down pat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lighting! Love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw...beautiful lil' sunshine :)
    I especially love the one with the tattoo, haha! She's too adorable, and I love all of them! She is surely an angel...maybe with some attitude...and that's okay! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous light, becca!! i love love love shooting in sunlight, and you captured the exact reason why. *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so love the beach shot with the sun, but the dark sky behind... Gorgeous!!!

    Totally loving Jayci's tattoo!! haha! What a rockin' gal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work! Looks like you're getting it all down!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow. You captured the sun and the pretty light so perfectly.

    As you always do. I love your pictures Becca, Becca, Bo Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are adorable. Great use of the light.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are really lovely! Thanks for your kind comment as well! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are simply wonderful! Great light you captured!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My favorite is the last one, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Um, WOW! I love these. I'm dying to take a photography class soon. I just got a Canon D50 and although I get some pretty good shots, I want to learn how to get the GREAT shots.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...