Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hello Bangs

The other day, I got tired of Jayci's hair constantly being in her eyes. For some reason, it all grows straight forward into her face. Nice, right? And putting it in a ponytail, pigtails etc is a constant battle and usually means me trying to do it while running after her around the house . . . Which is slightly disastrous because I am not that talented at hair styling of any sort (I can't braid for crying out loud) even when my subject is sitting still, let alone when she's running all over the place.

Anyways, I got tired of all this hair-related drama, and decided to cut Jayci some bangs. I know, right? Sounds like a terrible idea to me too, considering my lack of coordination, fashion, and hair-savvy. Luckily, one of our future house-mates is a hairdresser, so I figured she could fix it if I botched it too badly. However, I think it actually turned out quite cute; and even better, I can see her sweet little eyes all the time now!

21 comments:

  1. Awwwww, I love her with bangs!!!!!!!!!!! :) So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOOO STINKIN CUTE for words!!!!!
    great job mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're a good look on her. And like always, god gracious your baby girl is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear ya with tha bangs! I have two middles who NEED them! Both of their hair falls right in their face when I try and grow it out. Some kiddos are made for bangs. And Jayci, well she just looks darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, those are far beyond cute. I am voting PRECIOUS! She is such the sweetheart. Can't believe how BIG she is getting! Nice work with the scissors, mama. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love a duck! I didn't think that child could be cuter, but there she is! What. A. Doll.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are right, they did turn out cute. Bangs or no bangs has been a topic at our house but luckily Audrey's hair grows off to the side naturally so I think we will go bangless. Plus I have a major investment in hair clippies that I am determined to use! Great job on the hair cut, Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness, she looks adorable!! love those pics, and great job on the bangs mama, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bangs have never looked so good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bangs look awesome on your sweet girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh.my.heart! She is pure deliciosness. I can't think of a thing you could do to her that would make her look anything less than perfect. Her smile makes my day. Seriously! You are the perfect mom for her.

    ReplyDelete
  12. And thus begins the lifetime of "Should I let my bangs grow out or not?"

    Ha!

    PS - They look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  13. a-mazing pictures, as always. i need to come take some lessons from you in post processing and that gorgeous sun-flare you use so well! i'm loving the bangs! you did a great job with them! ...and the fit/tantrum below. i feel your pain!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Look at her!!! She looks like a big girl now!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are just precious!!! What a great smile!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, her hair looks adorable! Great job.

    Thanks for stopping by...you have a wonderful blog here. Im now your new follower!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...