Monday, August 30, 2010

I Heart Faces: Photojournalism

I know, I know, the beach theme was LAST week at I Heart Faces. But this week's theme is photojournalism, and they want entries that "Use an image (or images) to tell a story." And I love the story this one tells:
A story of fun, of sunshine, of beauty for ashes, of reconciliation, of love and family transcending racial boundaries . . . my sweet Jayci simply adores her Sabo. In fact, she even reminds us constantly "it's MY Sabo."

*And don't forget to head over for to hear lots of fun stories without reading a word! We all know you like pictures better than novels anyways, right?

19 comments:

  1. I SO love this photo... the big smile on her face, how Sabo's holding on to her intent on giving her a good ride on his shoulders. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful story to go with this beautiful photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful picture and an even more beautiful story!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photo! The story that goes along with it makes it even better! The bond between them is clearly evident.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww, what a beautiful photo! and I LOVE the story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh my goodness this makes me just smile!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this picture and I love the story it tells even more! I sure hope you win this week. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's too precious...and so lucky to have her Sabo ;)

    GREAT entry...adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ridiculously sweet moment! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. There is absolutely NO need for words. This picture says it ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful in every way.
    It made me cry.
    I am a mess today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the glee captured. Thank you and great job!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...