Sunday, September 19, 2010

First Things First

So now that it's official, I thought I'd pop in and let y'all know the biggest news around . . . we bought a house!

Yup, we are the proud owners of a 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath bungalow in historic Adair Park. With gorgeous boards over the windows and current residents who may or may not be drug dealers. But we're not worried, because we've got a good two months before we can even start to consider moving in (we close on the house in mid-november) . . .

Here's a few pictures to hold you over until I can have y'all over for a proper tour, complete with diet coke and cheese dip! And maybe some yummy baked goods, but only if I can convince my sister to make them.

Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows. -James 1:17

19 comments:

  1. Congrats Becca!! I know that is an answer to prayers for ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo-hoo! God is good! I can't wait for move-in pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! So happy that you have finally found your new home. Hope everything goes well with the closing. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So happy for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Becca! I am so excited for you! I see big things coming out of this pretty house. Big, big thing.

    Blessings to you friend. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its wonderful! I know once you're in it it will be amazing with your touch! :) God is going to continue to use y'all in great ways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Becca! It's beautiful!!! I can see you on the front porch, handing out popsicles, sharing Jesus.
    Praise the Lord for this new adventure!!! He is faithful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see lots of great projects coming your way! I cant wait to see what you do with it!!!! We will be starting all of our renovation in Feb so maybe we can help each other out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm beyond excited for you guys! Yay God!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! So excited for you guys! I know this has been a long time coming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!! I know this is such an answered prayer! Excited for y’all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. 1. Love the porch.
    2. Can't wait to see before and after pics.
    3. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  14. whoop whoop!!! Congrats girl! I can't wait to see what you do to this house!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yay yay YAY!!
    I just love it--even in its "before" state! and i cannot wait to see what your creative miond and hands do with it! i love the front porch, especially. so crazy that the next time we're in atl, you'll be all moved in!! cannot wait to come hang there with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. i looove it!! congrats!! home sweet hood baby!! God is faithful!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...