Monday, September 20, 2010

How to Decide . . .

I am so so torn right now, because I just have TOO many things to blog about. Should I go ahead and write my post to link up for the Radical read-along? Or enter a smirk picture for I Heart Faces? Or post about Jayci's bday and party? Or pictures from Sarah's Hindu ceremony? Ahhhh how can I make decisions like this, particularly in the midst of a television decision crisis. House or Chuck? Scratch that actually. My parents (as it turns out) just got DVR. I told my dad it was going to change his life. True story right?

That said, I'm going to turn it on right now -- but don't worry, there's plenty of blog posts from me in your very near future. Try to contain your excitement.

For now, here's a little birthday-cake-face smirk from Jayci at our family bday celebration.


*As always, go visit I Heart Faces for more smirks!

13 comments:

  1. Oh. I love that little face.
    Love. Love. LOVE!
    Could absolutely positively look at that face all day.
    You are a wonderful photographer Becca. And a wonderful Mama. You inspire me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this is too cute. What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little girl! And those eyes! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to read all those posts! :) And what a sweet 2 year old chocolate face. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I TOTALLY agree. Having a DVR does change your life. Ha!

    I can't believe how grown up she looks. She is adorable. Such a cute shot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. DVR is my best friend :)

    Look at that chocolate... how did it stay there? Chocolate on my face stays for a minimum of .01 seconds before I smell it & have to lick it off :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So So So cute!!!!!!!!!

    Congrats on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! and perfect for this week's theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. she is too precious! I cant wait to meet her! Happy b-lated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute! I love the chocolate on her face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL! She is adorable! This is a great shot for the contest!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...