Tuesday, October 19, 2010

One of THOSE days

You know the days I'm talking about? The ones where it's just a totally normal day, like any other day . . . but for some reason you recognize the beauty in your own existence? Jayci has been a joy all day. Seriously, almost no temper tantrums, lots of snuggles, chattering away all day, ASKING to take a nap (umm, who are you? is what I was wondering). We spent all day playing and hanging out and Jayci was just being a fun little girl.

I am sitting on the couch getting a little work done online while Adam takes Jayci to the gym (we're working on her abs right now . . .) and I realized that I needed to document THIS day. This ordinary day. Why? Because I think that sometimes I only write about Jayci's temper tantrums, her obstinacy, her "terrible twos" . . . and I forget to remind y'all (and myself) what a perfectly wonderful little two year old she really is. And how much I love being her mama.

13 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! Such a little gem! I love that you celebrated this ordinary day : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great reminder -- I need to work on documenting the ordinary days, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca I love reading your blog! You always have great thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe she is a sweetheart! Love the expression!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love days like that. It important to treasure the moments because they go by so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOOVE ordinary days! Those too are a good and perfect gift coming from the Father of Lights!
    Pretty girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's PERFECT!!!!!

    Love that you're having a fabulous day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those days help me (and them) live for the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OK I love this, and I love that sweet picture! And I love you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw! This is such a sweet post! And she is too adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you. Thank-you for reading and interacting, and being the best!

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...